- In-game name and battle tag - Cress (Trioxide#2290)
- Class - Paladin
- Prefered role / talent-build (willing to respecc?) Protection (Willing to respec or reroll)
- Prefered off-specc - Holy
- Gear - Freshly boosted Paladin so no proper gear right now, gearing in progress.
- In regards to logs the old logs I had are lost as I stopped playing the game just after Nighthold. My old guilds logs have also been removed.
- Alts and your plans concerning those characters - As stated happy to reroll to any sort of Tank or Healer based on the needs of the team
- Age - 22
- Playing-times / expected activity and how your activity will develop in the future because of real life plans - Finishing my masters degree, I have an offer for full time employment or a PhD and so will either be studying or working. This should not impact my time to play in the evenings including both raid and private playing time.
- How long you've been playing World of Warcraft - Started in 2007
- Past guilds (Why did you leave them / Why did you get kicked?) and any special positions you held (e.g. officer, webmaster, main tank, ...) I've been in a few guilds however the key one for me to mention is Time and Tide on Darkmoon Faire/Earthern Ring. There were two teams in this guild progress and casual. I was a member of the healing team on a MW monk. From first starting WOW I always wanted a realm first. I was a member of the realm first mythic Xavius kill. I have experienced up to Nighthold on HC and a few mythic kills in ToV and Nighthold. The reason I left was due to the workload of my masters degree. I am applying to you now with intentions to work and play from Easter onwards as my work load should decrease.
- Explain to us why you want to join Defenders of Valor and what you expect - I want to join because the guild is clearly well established. The members who I have spoken to are very friendly. I feel like my skill level would complement the guilds. As stated throughout I am willing to reroll to a Tank or Healer of any class which the guild requires. This could be discussed before BFA when your roster is set and peoples rerolls have occurred. I am looking for progress, whilst I am not looking to grind and burn out on clearing mythic asap. I have aspirations to just progress through the content with a fun team, with whom I can grow and learn with. What I'd expect from DoV is a friendly, patient atmosphere of players who are both fun but also willing to go above and beyond for eachother. I try to be knowledgeable about encounters and classes and where appropriate I would speak up if I needed clarification or had an idea which could potentially help the raid team. Overall I am just looking for a new home for my characters, while also making friends, having fun and raiding.
Thank you for taking time to read this application.
Cress (Paladin) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/cress
Welena (MW Monk) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darkmoon-faire/welena