Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Applications

[Pinned] Read before posting!

About Defenders of ValorFormer on EU-Al'Akir,now on EU-Auchindoun!If you are interested in joining Defenders of Valor, please read all of the below information carefully.IMPORTANT KEY FEATURES NEEDED!- Make your app readable- Make your app persona...
Small Thechucknorr 4y
Thechucknorr11061Small Thechucknorr 4y
Applications

Shadowpriest application

Name: JimmyAge: 41Location: SwedenCharacter name: Busbre (shadowpriest 110)WoW Career (this far):Started my wow career mid vanilla by leveling my tauren warrior however since i started to level late i didnt had the chance to raid in Vanilla :/. On...
Member avatar small Busbre 170d
Busbre9260Small Thechucknorr 168d
Applications

Shadowpriest - Sötnosgaming

Name: RikardAge: 22Location: SwedenIngame name: SötnosgamingBattletag: Ninjaugglan#2214Class: Priest prefered spec shadow, not a problem swapping to holy if the situation demands it. Although doubt it's good enough for ToS hcArmory: https://worldo...
Member avatar small Ugglan 169d
Ugglan5149Small Thechucknorr 168d
Applications

Ret pala recruited by guild

881 ret pala raiding since wotlfRaiding times suit me perfectly age : 20 Char name: Phantosm - Ravencrest
Member avatar small Phantosm 273d
Phantosm7305Small Thechucknorr 265d
Applications

Balanof - Guardian Druid

Hey There!Balanof here. I'm 29 years old and living in Sweden. With 3 kids, full time job and 50% school makes me lack of Hardcore raiding but I'm still up for some raids during the weeks. I have been playing sence the Europen beta of Vanilla so I...
Member avatar small Balanof 311d
Balanof12395Member avatar small Balanof 309d
Applications

Yukuk - EU Dunemaul - Enhancement Shaman

Hello Everyone,Yukuk here, I'm a 30 year old IT guy working and living in Istanbul/Turkey. Currently enjoying legion with a fresh Enhancement Shaman.I 've been playing WOW since launch with breaks every now and then. I was a hardcore raider in Va...
Member avatar small Ahmet "Amat Zea" 1y
Ahmet "Amat Zea"3332Small Aleexx 1y
Applications

Lovely Disc Priest :)

Khronokai Khrystor!My name is Aryara and I am an altoholic. I mainly play my priest though and would love to start raiding properly again. I currently play both disc and holy and have ilvl 864ish on both. I LOVE discipline and would love to play t...
Member avatar small Alydeni 1y
Alydeni6322Member avatar small Alydeni 1y
Applications

Feral Druid Application - Iselín

Character InformationCharacter Name: IselínClass: FeralPreferred Role: FeralProfession: Skinning/Leatherworking (both 800)Gear: 868+ ilvl (Artifact - 31) haven't focused on an offspec yetLink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Iselí...
Member avatar small thierry1873 1y
thierry18734282Small Goldnspirit 1y
Applications

Holy paladin - Ethelina

Hi everyoneCharacter Name:EthelinaClass:PaladinPreffered Role:HolyOffspec:RetributionGear:Well thic character atm is not at full level...I started playing this expansion 2 weeks ago as shadow priest on Draenor-Horde because i had some friends ther...
Member avatar small onimusha 1y
onimusha5288Small Goldnspirit 1y
Applications

Feral Druid Application- Tranced

Character Name: TrancedClass: Night Elf DruidPreferred Role: FeralFeral gear ilvl: 868- Artifact 22Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Tranced/advancedPreferred off-spec: Resto / > Guardian. I'm invested into resto at ...
Member avatar small Tranced24 1y
Tranced248360Small Goldnspirit 1y
Applications

Application of Mebridhan, the Outflaw Rogue ! ;)

Hi Everyone!I would like to add I was playing with one of your members, as we dueled for the first dps spot in the instance :) He told me to apply here on this site, as I have skill, and potential ^.^ His name was Saroó/Worgen Warlock/ (not exactl...
Small Mebridhan 1y
Mebridhan9315Small Mebridhan 1y
Applications

Atrexia - Ret paladin application

Hello everyone.Character info:AtrexiaPaladinMainspec: Retribution. willing to change talents: of course, as per encounter requirements. Offspec: Protection.858 ilvl equipped gear. All 3 elite traits unlocked, artifact knowledge 10.armory link: htt...
Member avatar small Atrexia 1y
Atrexia3166Small Sodie 1y
Applications

I want To Join Guild

Char name: Lanos (DK 815 ilv Tank)Country: BulgariaAge: 25Purpose: Weekend Raids.Thank you for your time.
Member avatar small Bloodraven4o 1y
Bloodraven4o3167Small Goldnspirit 1y
Applications

lostin - shaman

Hej DoVarmory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lostin/advancedbat tag : redfalcon#2515first name : Darekage: 29country: polandppl i know in guild : loomi ( played with him in one guild 4 years on al'akir from early tbc on my m...
Member avatar small lostin 1y
lostin4218Small Sodie 1y
Applications

Tb Hunter

Im TB, a 24 year old Norwegian "hunter". I use umlaut because I just recently started playing hunter, and through every expansion I have had different classes and roles. As a hunter I have most experience with MM, but i have no problems with chang...
Member avatar small Tb 1y
Tb2139Small Rakarth 1y
Applications

Nixtt - Holy/Prot Paladin & entourage of alts

Hi AllSo my main character is Nixtt, a Holy/Prot Paladin. Im comfortable in either spec and have raided HFC HC in both specs, although gear-wise my Holy spec is a much better set up.I also have a Blood DK, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, and a terrible...
Small Nixtt 1y
Nixtt15554Small Anelya 1y
Applications

Looking for a HC raiding Guild

Good Day, I Apologize to make this Short and sweet, But Time is against me this morning.I Have a Few chars that are Ready to raid, The server I play on is Auchindoun. I only wish to clear HFC HC, But Mythic is also on the cards.My characters Inclu...
Member avatar small Smellz 1y
Smellz3172Member avatar small Smellz 1y
Applications

Shaman-Densham

Hi there, hey there, ho there,If you are looking for a person who is kind and patient, intelligent and super funny. Then you will not need to look at my application.As is the case with anyone. I am a person and i'm nowhere near perfect.However, I ...
Member avatar small Denthra 2y
Denthra4255Small Sodie 2y
Applications

Vektron - DK application

Evening everyone, following a brief chat with Kempeh the other day, he mentioned that you have been raiding in HFC hc. We started raiding at that level with my current guild (upinsmoke) but the majority of members left for a variety of reasons(wit...
Member avatar small Vektron 2y
Vektron3247Small Sodie 2y
Applications

Holy Priest - Citron

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm 28 winters old. Born and raised in Sweden, I enjoy the cold, snow and skiing, I have a broad sense of humor and I speak English fluently. I enjoy playing video games in my spare time and I play both Hearthstone and...
Member avatar small Citron 2y
Citron4336Member avatar small Citron 2y