Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Applications

Rogue DPS and Warrior Tank/DPS

Hello,my friend and I have been looking to join a guild after recently re-rolling on Auchindoun. We are both ex-hardcore players, and we've played WoW from the very beginning in every expansion and completed all endgame content apart from Catacly...
Member avatar small Brotherliam 2y
Brotherliam6228Member avatar small Brotherliam 2y
Applications

Anything shaman - Fatalsugar

Greetings, Defenders of Valor!So, I just came back to WoW after having taken a break for a few months and noticed that my old guild is completely dead - no one had logged in pretty much since I left. Inspired by this freedom of guildlessness, I th...
Member avatar small Fatalsugar 2y
Fatalsugar4294Small Sodie 2y
Applications

Application Justijn - Unholy Death Knight

Hello everyone,I was looking for a nice and mature raiding guild when I saw at the forum of Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar that you were looking for people. Lucky for me, the spot of the dk was open. So here I'm trying to get into this guild :)...
Small Justijn 2y
Justijn4243Small Justijn 2y
Applications

Applecation kempeh frost mage

Character Information:Hello i'm Kempeh (coen Irl) i'm 24 years old and im from Holland- class: I've been playing Mage since 4 Months before Tbc released, Currently my spec is frost but willing to respec to anything that might optimalize my dps , ...
Member avatar small Kempeh 2y
Kempeh4206Member avatar small Shariqe 2y
Applications

Hunte/Chevoo

Character Information:Name: Chevoo Class: Hunter, Rouge, Shaman.Preferred Role: In my hunter I play MM as PvE and Survival for PvP, Rogue always play combo, Shaman I do play it as Resto sometime ele Professions: Alchemy/HerbalismGear: Armory Page...
Member avatar small Chevo 2y
Chevo6393Small Sodie 2y
Applications

WW/MW Monk

- in-game name: "Devas" currently on frostmane- class Monk- prefered role / talent-build (willing to respecc?): WW is my prefered role, if absolutely needed to change spec i would do it for the greater good of the guild.- prefered off-specc: MW mi...
Member avatar small Devas 2y
Devas3275Small Sodie 2y
Applications

Resto shaman- Bonik

- in-game name: Bonik - frostmane. ofc i will change realm- class: Shaman- prefered role / talent-build (willing to respecc?) : Resto, and i have ele as offspec. (will not respec to ench)- prefered off-specc: Ele- professions: alch and herb- gear ...
Member avatar small Bonik 2y
Bonik4324Member avatar small Bonik 2y
Applications

Hunter - Donttargetme

Character Information:- in-game name: Donttargetme- class: Hunter- prefered role / talent-build (willing to respecc?) Marksman and survival but can play what you want me to :)- prefered off-specc- professions: jewelcrafting and enginering- gear (l...
Small Donttargetme 2y
Donttargetme3400Small Sodie 2y
Applications

Ginger panda

The ingame information - in-game name: Roschar - class: Monk - prefered role / talent-build : Tank / dps - professions Alc + Inscription - gear http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/Roschar/simple - Warcraft log: https://www.warcraft...
Small Roschar 2y
Roschar8672Small Fåret Bää 2y
Applications

Prot warrior/ Elemental Shaman

Character Information:- in-game name:Goldorin (main) / Bömba (alt)- class:Warrior Tank / Shaman Elemental- prefered role / talent-build (willing to respect?)Prot / can be arms and fury/ Shaman can be dps and healer.- prefered off-speccWarrior, dps...
Member avatar small Goldorin 2y
Goldorin8389Small Goldnspirit 2y
Applications

The aplly :)

I i am romanian (7/7 on norm xp hc 6/7 best try on imperator hc 3% :( ) i have 655 ilv pve and 675ilv pvp (i am young but i am serious on raid i learn here and know the tactic). Now just waiting for your choice :)
Member avatar small Daxiy 2y
Daxiy3253Small Thechucknorr 2y
Applications

Protection Warrior - Ztils

Character Information:- in-game name Ztilz is the current name of the character if there will be a transfer to you guys it might change ^^- class A lovely warrior - prefered role / talent-build (willing to respecc?) Protecion really lov...
Member avatar small Stil 2y
Stil3204Small Sodie 2y
Applications

100 Holy/Disc Priest application

*Personal info*First name: GrantAge: 23Country: Scotland (UK)*Wow info*Armory link: Armory LinkOffspec?: Offspec is always disc. I play the priest to be a healer so i play both healing specs. Why i am applying?: I am applying to Defenders of Valo...
Small Scottish 3y
Scottish 5267Small Scottish 3y
Applications

(Shadow) Priest - Lethien

Character Information:Name: LethienClass: PriestPreferred Role: Shadow (willing to respec; the main reason I want to try shadow is because I have raiding experience as a healer and a tank but not as a DPS)Preferred Offspec: Not sure what the curre...
Member avatar small Lethien 3y
Lethien3238Small Sodie 3y
Applications

A very casual Druid application

Hi DoV!My name's Moritz, my Nickname online is Rhynunton (used to be Saros), I'm 24 years old and I've been a member of DoV before (back in the old days, aka. Vanilla). I was wondering if there's a spot open for a casual druid.I'm not really plann...
Member avatar small Rhynunton 3y
Rhynunton4305Member avatar small Rhynunton 3y
Applications

Elemental Shaman - Hellwisp

I just transfered from Ragnaros because Auchindoun is more balanced.I'm going to give all the required information required by you and add some personal comments.-Hellwisp - this is my alias anywhere on the net.-Shaman-Elemental ilvl 542 with some...
Small hellwisp 3y
hellwisp3281Small Sodie 3y
Applications

Mage Application

Character infoCharacter Name : AnachyCharacter Class/Race: Mage / GnomeCharacter Talent Spec: Frost / Fire I am very willing to respecCharacter WoWArmory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Anachy/simpleProfessions and reason y...
Member avatar small rhodod 3y
rhodod5357Small Rakarth 3y
Applications

Lantash - Shaman extraordinaire at yer service

Hello there.My name is Dennis. I'm a 26 year old male (duh) living in a smaller town south of Stockholm. Here I work... Alot. But still not quite so much I can't squeeze in a little raiding. Which I haven't done in quite a while! Suuure LFR and al...
Member avatar small Bacchus 3y
Bacchus7255Member avatar small Bacchus 3y
Applications

Liani - Druid Application

Hello and good day everyone.My name is Josh and I am 18, and I am not good at applications so bear with me!Well I have not had the most experience with raiding at high level in WoW I would like to change that, I love the WoW and I love being a par...
Member avatar small Liani 3y
Liani7320Small Goldnspirit 3y
Applications

Tiburon Frost Mage Application

Character infoCharacter Name : TiburonCharacter Class/Race: Mage / HumanCharacter Talent Spec: Frost / Fire I am very willing to respec based off encounter/ current patch best.Character WoWArmory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchin...
Member avatar small Tiburon 3y
Tiburon4354Small Sunta 3y